Paul Vina

Default your Car Amplifier advice, please!

I know. It's like, "tell me all of your opinions, because I want what you
have and if you want me to make up my own mind then you'r an asshole for
suggesting I come to my own conclusion". And people wonder why the general
state of car audio blows.

Paul Vina

"Eddie Runner" wrote in message
that is pretty funny Paul... But it is the way of the world..

Try hard to educate these goofballs and they still make
thier decision for no appearant reason...

Brian wrote:

Some people here have good avice. Thats the advice I follow. The few
others I will ignore.

"Paul Vina" wrote in message

Why don't you go to their site and find out for yourself seeing as no

matter
how much good advice we give you, you still come to your own goofball
conclusions anyway.