Brian

Default your Car Amplifier advice, please!

I spoke with Al.

I appologize for getting defensive to a few posts here. I do
appreciate and respect everyone's experience and opinion.

Its getting overwhelming trying to decide what amp to get. There's
just too many options out there. People keep suggesting more and more
different brands. There's just too many!!! Adcom, a/d/s, Audison,
Brax, Butler, Diamond, DLS, Genesis, LinearPower, McIntosh,
PhoenixGold, PPI, Xtant, Zapco...

If anyone has experience with any of these, please share your comments
as far as sound quality goes. (please name specific models) I
already tried Butler TDB-475, DLS Ultimate A3, PPI PCX-4125, and Zapco
C2K-6.0X.

Thank you.

I would add Genesis, LinearPower, a/d/s/, and....I can't think of my

last
option.

well then give them a look, who did you speak with??