Soundfreak03

Default your Car Amplifier advice, please!

btw, there is no doubt in my mind that different amps have their own
"sonic signatures" when playing actual music and driving an actual
speaker load.

How many blind listening tests have you been involved in?
Nonetheless there are more important things to look for in an amp than being
concerned with SQ. But noobs have it in thier minds that if it does not have
that certain name on the front that it will not sound good. That is just not
the case, its an audio myth, perpetuated by manufactures and ignorance. Tell
me, how can you hear a lack of bass response when the amp in flat in your
hearing range? Or a lack of midrange or that "air". Your brain can play serious
tricks on you, and I think you have been duped.

Les