Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Brook 10c servo bias

On Jan 9, 6:05*pm, flipper wrote:
On Sat, 7 Jan 2012 11:22:07 -0800 (PST), Patrick Turner

wrote:
On Jan 1, 4:10*pm, flipper wrote:
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 17:13:55 -0800 (PST), Patrick Turner

wrote:

Below. Flipper continues to offer no experimental evidence to support
the claim that he really knows how the Brook 10c bias circuit works.
He spends hours and hours trying to demolish my personality, and this
just makes him look like a complete ****wit&Jerk, no big deal really,
when instead, he could have built a sample of the Brook 10C and done a
few measurements, and thus could have learnt something while teaching
us something.

Because I can read.

Seems to me the real world performance of the Brook 10C will remain
misunderstood by everyone here, despite their protests that they say
they know what they are talking about.

You mean by you.

The Idiot Flipper claims to understand the world because he can read.

It is always an amusement that people who are about to say something
idiotic seem compelled to preface it by declaring everyone else
idiots.

I never said a blooming thing about "understand the world." I simply
said I can read and comprehend the patent, as well as the myriad other
source materials provided.

Rather, it is you who incessantly professes to speak for 'the world'
and proclaims what 'everyone' supposedly 'thinks'.

Another 20 years looms ahead with Flipper sailing the waters of
darkness, and failing to use a soldering iron and scientific method to
find truth......

ROTFLOL

So where's your self built Brook 10C, Patrick? After all, since you
either won't, or can't, read and comprehend the available literature
that really is your only chance for 'scientific enlightenment'.

An ignorant arsole like yourself will always try to make someone else
do his work for him.

You have failed to make everyone here understand the Brook 10c any
better than they might
without your presence. Nobody needs you to be here spouting bull****
about a Brook amp
and continuing to say how marvellous your powers of understanding are,
and how ****ing
infallible you are.

Unless YOU build the Brook to prove something, and with due scientific
dilligence,
then for the next 20 years I shall always consider you a real dumbass
& arsole.

No need to reply any more, I'd say the group have got the message by
now.

Enjoy your intellectual wanking.

Patrick Turner.