Arny Krueger

"Sugarite" wrote in message

I was just reading about the Behringer DEQ2496, an overfeatured
underachieving EQ, and was interested in how it has a mic input on it
dedicated for a spectrum analyzer which is graphicly overlaid over
the EQ. That, I might pay $375 for...

So I'm thinking I could use the EQ for a drum monitor when using the
spectrum analyzer for more important issues, when I read more about
the mic input...

15V phantom power ?!! FIFTEEN?!!

Actually, this is in the range of one the accepted standards for phantom
power.

Would you believe that from time to time I work with a fine Benchmark Media
mic preamp that has the same or less phantom power?

Furthermore, 15 volt phantom power works with Behringer's ECM8000, which is
entirely suitable for the purpose.