Posted to rec.audio.tubes,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] tubeguy@myshop.com is offline

Default Anyone know where to find a Crosley Model 23 Dial Cord diagram

Anyone know where to find a Crosley Model 23 Dial Cord diagram?
The cord is mostly gone, so I cant just duplicate the olds one ....

Dial cord replacement is NOT my favorite part of radio restoration.....
But it's got to be done...... This oldie has a beautiful wooden cabinet
in fair shape. I will be applying some new finish to to the cabinet. The
radio works but hums, new filter caps are ordered. The only other broken
item is the power switch on the rear of the volume pot, was fried, and
left a burn mark on the chassis (before I got the radio). I doubt I will
find one, so I will likely just use an inline power cord switch.

This is a 1941 radio. Google found me a schematic but not a dial cord
diagram.

Just for grins, how does a person find a replacement pot switch that
will fit?