MangoMasher

Default Memory Card Readers for hard drive MP3 players?

take a look at the new RCA lyra 2780 I think..

Mango

"Gaikokujin Kyofusho" wrote in message
om...
Hmmm, so there is no way to transfer things like pictures from a flash
mem card to the iHP-120? Oh well, thanks for all the help.

Cheers

-Davidson

(Gaikokujin Kyofusho) wrote in message

. com...
Hi, I am trying to find (assuming it exists) a memory card reader that
would work with Hard drive MP3 players like archos jukbox 20 has. I
realize there are many different players out there but I thought there
might be some sort of device that would fit some MP3 Players (I am
thinking of iriver's ihp-120).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Gaiko

---