Posted to rec.audio.pro
John O[_2_] John O[_2_] is offline

Default Recording system for student

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
wrote in message

On Mar 27, 1:19 am, DeeAa wrote:
snip

Stay far away from Behringer, Alto and such stuff. Trust
me. I use a behri mixer but only on monitoring and even
there you can easily hear it's utter crap.

If that was really true, the little Behringer mixer would be in the trash
heap.

While it may be good advice to stay away from Behringer
gear from a quality standpoint, please explain what is
that you hear that is so bad.

The whining of all those who puff themselves up as audio experts by
bad-mouthing Behringer gear.

Behringer products are not
famous for their reliability, originality or resale value
but they do work reasonably well when functioning
properly.

Some more so than others.

I think a USB mixer is just the ticket, this gives him recording and remote
mixing all in one package. I like the price, too.

Walmart?
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=10333985

Beh or Alesis?
http://www.wwbw.com/Alesis-MultiMix-...-i1153370.wwbw