Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] tubegarden@aol.com is offline

Default Teflon Film Tin Foil capacitors

Hi Eyesore,

Not everything is a system. Much of what is purported to be
conversation is just a racket. As in, unscrupulous activity. You think
you know the True Path to Fine Sound. Great. Every jerkoff thinks he is
the world's greatest lover. Whatever keeps your ass from freezing to
the toilet seat is Hot ****. Capacitors are not Magic. Neither is your
asshole. Just little machineries in a big Universe. I like the sound of
mine. The sounds you type are putrid pretense. You have no value.
Please spare me further exposure to your fine UK education.
I am old and sick and not partial to self-important pukes.

Happy Ears!
Al

Eeyore wrote:
Everything is a system.

Assigning magic properties to inanimate objects like capacitors is just plain retarded
though.

You are a testament to the failures of modern education.

Btw - has it never crossed your mind that (a) I care about quality sound too and (b) I
might actually know what I'm talking about ?

A capacitor is simply defined by the laws of physics. Those can take account of
material properties too. If OTOH you prefer magic to science, good luck to you - shame
about your wallet !

Graham