Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Teflon Film Tin Foil capacitors

GerryE123 wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi RATs!

http://v-cap.com/tefloncapacitors.html

never mind the mumbo-jumbo deluxe chatter:

These things sound better than her saying this is your lucky night ...

sell your Mother down the river and get what you really need: some new
capacitors.

I have wanted to try a pair because everybody who has raves about them.
However, I can't get past the prices. Can someone explain to me why the
price goes up so significantly as the cap value increases? For example: a
.10uf costs $49.99 and a .47uf costs $139.99. Thanks.

So they can make even more money ripping you off mainly.

Graham