Posted to rec.audio.high-end
David[_20_] David[_20_] is offline

Default Records again

On Sep 1, 9:03=A0am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Scott" wrote in message

On Aug 30, 6:17=3DA0am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

One of the basic precepts of high fidelity is the idea
that audible noise and distortion can distract from
enjoyment of the music and therefore the=3D y should be
avoided whenever possible.

Or it can make it better.

You're asserting your preferences,

No Arny I used your preferences as stated by you to illustrate my
point. I don't know whay you chose to snip that part of my post.

you aren't addressing the fundamental
precept.

Sure I am. I am finding it to be fundamentally flawed and used your
preferences to illustrate that fact.

=A0You'd have to change any number of encyclopedias and dictionaries
if you wanted to even *start* changing the idea that =A0"One of the basic
precepts of high fidelity is the idea that audible noise and distortion c=

an
distract from =A0enjoyment of the music and therefore they should be =A0a=

voided
whenever possible."

Which "encyclopedias and dictionaries" would that be Arny? Citations
please. I couldn't find that precept in any of the ones I usually go
to.

It goes both ways.

your stated preferences. You will find the answer there.