Larry Crimson

(Larry Crimson) wrote in message . com...

September 08, 2001
------------------
...I apologize for not answering your
message.
I will have it out to you before Nov 1 as you requested. ...
AL

May 06, 2003
------------------
I should be able to do that ....
after which I can close this case for you.
Thanks!
AL

Sunday, June 01, 2003
---------------------

Pls send me your shipping address - we wish to get this ready to go.
Thanks,
AL

Friday, February 20, 2004
-------------------------
Don't loose your garbanzos - the set will be coming shortly!

AL

...I would be pleased to complete this transaction ASAP as I am sure you
would!

We can add another promise made and promise broken to the list. After

Thursday, May 20, 2004
----------------------
Hi Larry,

I had sent Eddie an e mail telling him I'd pull his unit and complete

the transaction next week. I will keep in touch with him and do as I
said.

Al Pugliese signs his emails: "We offer...FRIENDLY service, and
personal assistance in a tradition not often seen ANYWHERE!" You're
right, we can be thankful we don't often see this type of service.

Clearly, since Al has kept this unit for over 7 years and has refused
to return it (fixed or unfixed) at the owners expense he is at best
dishonest and probably more likely dishonest and incompetent.

I unfortunately live too far away to get it by law or other means and
that is where you come in. If the work isn't completed in one week I
will offer it to someone who has the means and know-how to retrieve
it. I might be out a radio but I don't want to see the item to go to a
man who talks a good game but is dishonest and deceitful.

Larry Crimson