Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

On Apr 7, 1:02*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon bumbled:

"Bumbled" is not an appropriate verb here.

Does Jilly fancy herself prettier than Marcey?

Who are these people, Jilly and Marcey? (By the way, a smart person would have
used a more proper spelling such as Marcy, Marcie or Marcia).

OK, Marcy it is then.

Considering that's not my name, I probably won't respond to it.

"Jilly" is in the brig or performing latrine duty,

Indeed she is.

Prove it. If you can't, then we'll just chalk it up to your abysmal
self-esteem and your need to create fantasy characters so you can feel
superior to them.

"BaBoon" is destitute and has failed at a serious [sic] of careers

Seriously failed, I'd say, displaying yet again another thought-process error.

Considering I just pointed out one of your typos, the same can be said
about you. Then again, your mental issues prevent you from seeing
your own glaring faults. People who suffer from ASD are quick to point
out errors in others, and think that makes them "inferior." People
with ASD are always saying things like "people are SO stupid." What
they (and you) fail to realize is their inability to have meaningful
interpersonal relationships is a far bigger mental defect than making
a typo.

and "Pudge" is on the verge of suicide.

Since Boy George abruptly stopped posting the day after Christmas, it was not an
unreasonable assumption.

Yes, it's a very unreasonable assumption. Many people have left RAO
over the years and not one of them, to my knowledge, has committed
suicide.

The behavioral therapists told me something interesting. When people
like you tell glaring, obvious lies about others, they usually choose
something based upon their own fears. Even you agree with this, saying
that when I tease you for being one step away from eating a bullet, it
says more about me than you. In my particular case you were wrong (as
usual), but equating an absence from a Usenet discussion group with a
possible suicide is not a thought a normal person would have. The
therapists concur.

And now that The MidYut has abruptly stopped posting
again, could it be due to incapacitation resulting from another debilitating
homo disease?

Why would you assume this? Have you suffered from "debilitating homo
diseases" in the past? Again, this is not an assumption a normal
person would make. And again, it makes perfect sense because I can't
believe your writing style comes from a heterosexual male.