Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

On Apr 6, 7:02*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 6, 1:34*pm, Boon wrote:

On Apr 6, 1:21*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

BaBoon preened:

Wow, PLF didn't post yesterday. Maybe she committed suicide.

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," an emolliated Marc Phillips, with
feminine vanity, gushed to a swooning Jilly and a less-than-impressed Boy
George.

I'm not sure why you would keep publicizing the fact that you didn't
get that joke.

He coin a new phrase because he can't see the forest from the trees.

He proud of it.

Yesterday I was at a friend's house and his little chihuahua kept
barking at me. Whenever I would face it, it would run away in fear.
Whenever I turned to walk away, it would growl and try to nip at my
heels.

Sound familiar?