Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] JamesGangNC@gmail.com is offline

Default Store PA Backgd Music Adjustment

On Tuesday, July 8, 2014 5:56:11 PM UTC-4, wrote:
james wrote: " Sometimes you need a flat head screw driver. Next time you are working and the "boss" is not, look. "

I know what you mean. I'm sorry, I thought I mentioned earlier in this thread that the PA equipment and main server are behind a locked closet door accessible only to managers/asst. managers.

At this point you're wasting our time. This is a technical forum and you have an organizational issue. If you can't get the manager to see the light then I suggest you just forget about it. Trust me, it's highly unlikely this is the last ignoramus boss you will have. As I get close to retirement I find looking back I mostly worked for idiots with the occasional exception. But then again I'm a federal employee and most managers in the federal sector got their job by having their noise so far up their boss' butt that they could smell their toothpaste flavor. Maybe other's mileage varies :-)