Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default RCA Output voltage

And one more thing, while we're on the subject, Matt....

How about answering the OP's question? I mean, your post was VERY
impressive sounding and all (even though it made about as much sense to me
as one of Bob's rants). But I reread it and noticed you didn't answer the
question.

QUESTION:
Deez wants to know will a high voltage HU make an audible difference:

ANSWER:
Brandonb: Nope
Me: Tried both kind, didn't hear a difference.

You: Theoretically blah blah noise floor at -10dBm vs. +4dBm dBu, dBV, DVD,
VCR, ESPN blah blah blah....

Will Deez hear a difference, Matt? Yes or no?

MOSFET