mayhemkrew

Default Tweeter Mounting

or use silly putty.

"Just_me" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
You can also use a PRODUCT called DOBO
It comes in a package... And does not dry out...
When it is applied it becomes very sticky...
I got mine from an AUDIO STORE.

"Eddie Runner" wrote in message
I dunno where I got it...!
I have a green ball of clay alittle smaller than
a tennis ball that I have had in my toolbox for over
20 years, it has never dried up...
It came in a
rectangle shape like a stick of butter (but green)..
I would guess a hardware store would have some, I use it
for all kinds of clearance problems from mounting a hood
pin switch in a good spot to making sure there is speaker
clearance in a trunk with the torsion bars, to making sure
a seat that folds doesnt squish a DVD player we might mount
under it....

I love the stuff...
Eddie

Mike Sims wrote:

says...

Now, thats a good question!
I use a ball of modeling clay that I keep in my toolbox...
I would stick it on the door or on the panel and then
reinstall the door... When you take the door off the clay
is squished down to the size that you will have....

Excellent! I never thought of that ... come to think of it ... where

do
you get modeling clay?