Ian Iveson

"Sander deWaal" wrote

Phil's therapists advised him to vent his anger out on the
newsgroups
instead of in real life.

Whether this approach works for him, I don't know, it surely
doesn't
work for us.

Works for me, or at least it does when he's on form. I've even tried
emulating his style myself. Feels alright :-) , but I need more
practice.

He's been sickly-sweet with Patrick Turner of late...drivel in
stereo.

Now I've got him back on track, I must admit I'm disappointed. I
guess his imagination kicks in when he's thoroughly warmed up.

If he wasn't so daft he could be dangerous. Better the devil you
know. As long as he's in pompous mode he'll never learn anything.

If you get him really in a tizz, he will look things up for you, and
he is really good at that. Perhaps he missed a vocation in directory
enquiries.

cheers, Ian