Mike Rivers

One more question - If I put the two outputs from the drums through a
mixer and into one input on the US-122, would I be able to record
stereo drums to a single track?

Yes and no. You can record the drums on one track, but being one track,
it won't be stereo any more. You can record mono drums on one track or
stereo drums on two tracks.

If you wanted to record, say, drums and bass in one pass, you could put
the drums and bass into a stereo mixer, mix them to taste, and record
them on two tracks. But that bass/drum mix would remain fixed for the
project. You couldn't change the bass part later on if it wasn't right
after you've recorded other tracks.