Scott Dorsey

In article , sancho wrote:
thanks for the input, the reason why I asked is because we(me and other
musician) are not happy with the sound..
I'm not a person who know all the terms about speakers, drives, horns, etc,
so I only use my ears to define if the sound is good or not.

So, get a recorder, record the feed at the board.

Then take it to a place with a lot of pro audio gear, and play that
recording back through a bunch of different speakers.

Buy the speakers that sound good.

Don't get hung up on technology. Don't worry about what is in the box
or what name is on the front. You have the most powerful tool possible,
your ears. They are the _only_ thing that will guide you to the speakers
that are just right for your group.