Phil Allison

"Don Pearce"
"Phil Allison"

"Logan Shaw"

OK, I can't stop myself from asking: do the asterisks mean anything?
Are they just decoration? Are they there for emphasis?

** They help to sort out my words from other folk's when the interleaving
gets a bit hairy.

Very thoughtful of you. It keeps me awake at night worrying that maybe
I can't find your posts among everybody else's.

** Having nightmares about it are you - Don ?????

Shame you have not got better things to worry about.

Drop the ego,

** How about *you* drop the arrogant pommy prick attitude - or is that
a calculated part of the Pearce panache ??

and stop screwing the threading - there are newsreaders that accept

asterisks
at the start of a line as special meaning characters.

** All my posts have "special meaning" - fancy a simple newsreader being
able to spot that.