Posted to rec.audio.tech
ChrisCoaster ChrisCoaster is offline

Default MP3s And Other Digital Audio Files Mysteriously Shrinking!!

On Sep 30, 12:02*am, isw wrote:
In article
,

*ChrisCoaster wrote:

--snippage --

DVD? *Arny we're talking music here - I want it in a common format. *I
have 2,200 songs = avg 15 per CD = 147 CDs!! *Podcasts, avg length
20min, 2 to 3 per CD, 290podcasts = 90+ CDs just for those. *The great
solar storm of Dec. 2012 will have come and gone before I get them all
copied!!!

If you haven't been running regular backups *-- not just of your music,
but of the entire drive the files are on -- you might give some thought
to starting Real Soon Now.

Isaac

Ahead of you on that, I-man.
All my xl word ppt files, photos.

By the way, here's the jawdropper - the harddrive is a new
replacement, two months ago, with system restore.

-CC