Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.pro
Keith G Keith G is offline

Default QUESTION: JBL Speaker Rattle

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:59:17 +0000, Keith G wrote:

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:24:25 +0000, Keith G wrote:

"EADGBE" wrote in message
On Jan 14, 11:19 am, "Keith G" wrote:

According to my reader, the last time this crossposting clown posted
in
ukra
was 18/05/07 to ask for free advice with questions about more dodgy
old
gear, splashed across a different spread of newsgroups and then
failed
acknowledge the bunch of helpful replies he received....

Hmmm....

Then you don't know how to read your reader, asshole.

If you ACTUALLY did the research you claim to have done, you will
find that I have consistently and publicly thanked the people who
took the time to help me.

...And I will thank YOU to keep your smart-ass comments to yourself
in the future.

This is the last you'll hear from me. If you want to satisfy your
juvenile
urge to flame me some more, go right ahead. I won't take the bait.

Have a nice day.

The words '**** off spammer' spring immediately to mind...

I've known EADGBE to be anything but a spammer.

Who the **** cares

I care.

And who the **** cares whether you care or not.

And you've caused much more noise than EADGBE so kindly **** off.