Posted to rec.audio.tech, sci.electronics.repair, uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.pro
EADGBE EADGBE is offline

Default QUESTION: JBL Speaker Rattle

On Jan 14, 11:19 am, "Keith G" wrote:

According to my reader, the last time this crossposting clown posted in ukra
was 18/05/07 to ask for free advice with questions about more dodgy old
gear, splashed across a different spread of newsgroups and then failed to
acknowledge the bunch of helpful replies he received....

Hmmm....

Then you don't know how to read your reader, asshole.

If you ACTUALLY did the research you claim to have done, you will
find that I have consistently and publicly thanked the people who
took the time to help me.

....And I will thank YOU to keep your smart-ass comments to yourself
in the future.

This is the last you'll hear from me. If you want to satisfy your
juvenile
urge to flame me some more, go right ahead. I won't take the bait.

Have a nice day.