Arny Krueger

Default ABX debunked by Sean!!!

"paul packer" wrote in message

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 06:29:34 +0000 (UTC), Steven Sullivan
wrote:

So it would appear that specs do not define the sound
quality of amps. Thus all well-designed, similarly
measuring amps do not sound the same. Or am I
mis-reading here?

Yes. *specs* are not the same as *measured performance*.

below is a corrected version of Packer's *******ization of
what I said

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...44a6c3e558f35b

"In the case of ATRAC encoding, 80% of the information is
lost
permanently. But, the energy contained in the audio signal
remains about the same."

They are both true statements. Got a problem with that?

Something for Arny to explain to me at
length in Paradise, where we'll all have a lot more time.

The good news is that I'm not responsible for your errors
and lying, Paul. You made you do it.