Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nicola B. Bernardelli Nicola B. Bernardelli is offline

Default ATM 350 discontinued? Prodipe SB21 resilience to Larsen onstage?

On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 07:35:52 +0100, John Williamson wrote:

On 08/04/2018 02:04, Nicola B. Bernardelli wrote:

Then I remembered that almost 15 years ago I used to access the usenet
through some GUI client, and voilĂ* Thunderbird.

I also use Thunderbird, but if I were using another e-mail program, then
I'd use Pan as a newsreader, as it has much more sophisticated filtering
rules, and is easy to use either with or without a mouse.

Both are available on all versions of Linux and Windows, but not for
Apple systems.

Here I am trying out Pan... saw some of the filters... thank you!

Actually, I'm not using Thunderbird for mail, I've been using web based
mail during the past 13+ years

(I have tons of mails in a crappy Apple portable computer which let me
down, not worth repairing, Apple makes a lot of fault prone hardware
according to my personal and professional experience, and to what I read
here and there over the web... but I wouldn't want to start a fans war
here... anyway, I'm glad I foresaw that, after seeing their top top
machines full of problems at work, and switched to web based mail.)

Thunderbird proposed to create a free e-mail account on the first
startup, and I was/am very tempted... I have by now a pretty bad opinion
of Google, Yahoo and Microsoft (too, besides Apple LOL, but for different
reasons).