Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] nicola.bernardelli@gmail.com is offline

Default ATM 350 discontinued? Prodipe SB21 resilience to Larsen on stage?

On March 2nd 2018 John Williamson wrote:

You seem to be posting on usenet via Google Groups. If you get a free
news server account from one of the many suppliers and a newsreader
program for your computer, the world is your oyster. No subscription to
the group is necessary, as it is not moderated. The interface is better
than Google Groups, too.

Thank you. Could you please suggest a few options for a viable free news server account?
(I found a client for this Linux Ubuntu PC, then searched for a server but couldn't pinpoint a viable working option.)

On March 3rd 2018 Peter Larsen wrote:

It has become a superstition that the equipment makes the recording. It
doesn't. The operator does.

Yet, on February 1st 2018 Peter Larsen had written:

if you want to make good recordings use good microphones

Well, I understand that a good operator can get better results than a bad one with any equipment, and can get better results with a better equipment than with a worse one