Jason Wong

Default Denon vs Yamaha receiver

"Leadfoot" wrote in message news:S1pcb.1582$hp5.655@fed1read04...

But useless in making your decision

Oh absolutely! I mean comeon guys, who CARES what Denon did in the
1970s!!!! Does that all matter, especially considering my original
post asked for opinions over one Denon model vs a Yamaha one? I
hardly think Denons rep back in the "late 70s and early 80s" has
anything to do with the AVR-1603. I don't know how a simple question
from a first-time poster could have ballooned into one hell of a large
thread, but it seems like some of you guys need to find a better
outlet to vent your argumentative and petty nature than wasting space
in the newsgroups. Save yourselves the time typing, you'll thank me
later when you avoid getting carpal tunnel syndrome.