Robert L. Bass

Default Denon vs Yamaha receiver

That is still quite because the guy is asking for
opinions, not what his preference should be.

No, he's asking us to tell him what to buy. He's
looking to us as "experts" to give him the
absolute truth so he can buy the "right" product.

That's why I hate being called an expert on anything. There are very few
absolute truths (other than Jesus being Lord). When it comes to what is
best I can only say that I've listened to this or that product and found it
pleasing for thus and such reasons. Audio is so subjective that there can
be no absolute best product.

Regards,
Robert

Bass Home Electronics, Inc