Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, andPlayback Rate

On 21/12/2018 12:05, wrote:
This software helped me so much.. Can i get email of this programmer? His websites have been shut down now and i just want a very small change in this software.. It has the option of mp3 Tagging in it but that doesnt work for all the mp3 in the batch list. It works only when i select one mp3 file at a time.. When selecting more than one files it asks to select only one mp3 file. I want the programmer to just add a check box of Select All for Tagging. or to provide a check box with each mp3 file. OR if someone else can do it other than the programmer if it has a source code.

If it's just for batch tagging, The Godfather is very powerful,
configurable and easy to use.

https://www.softpedia.com/get/Multim...odFather.shtml

There is a quick tutorial he-

http://roosenmaallen.com/mirror/tgf/tutorials/01/