Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default MP3s And Other Digital Audio Files Mysteriously Shrinking!!

ChrisCoaster wrote:

THIS MORNING, ALL THE META DATA HAS REVERTED TO WHAT WAS ON THE OLD

I personally and unscientifically include media players that default to
updating from the web in the definition of vira, they can however generally
be re-educated by a change of well hidden and often "advanced" settings.

kind regards

Peter Larsen

HOOTIE FILES I DELETED!!!!! SHOULD BE: "Hold My Hand" "Hootie & The
Blowfish" "Cracked Rear View" "1994" IS BACK TO "Hold My Hand"
"Hootie and the Blowfish" "Best Of" "1999"!!!!! ONLY THE BITRATE I
RIPPED THEM AT IS CORRECT. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!! IT HAS
REVERTED ON MY PC, MY BACKUP DRIVE, AND MY iPOD!!!

-CC