Dan Nicotera

When you find a source please post also I need some for some Eico HF85
preamps.
I did email TKD and they never responede back. They make a 250k dual pot and
it works great.
Dan
"Hot Glass Audio" wrote in message
m...
Hi All,

I'm looking for a source that supplies audio potentiometers, namely a
dual-ganged 500K Ohm log taper pot w/loudness tap.

Does anyone have a good source for reasonably priced audio
potentiometers? They do not need to be premium brands, just good
reliable pots like CTS and Clarostat used to provide.

I'm looking into producing a new line of amplifiers, and the pots have
me stumped (need a source)

Best regards,

Ryan