Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio

Default Here we go again!

In article ,
Mr.T MrT@home wrote:
Firstly the quote is "about half", and my guess is he simply believes
vinyl has a possible frequency response to ~40kHz rather than 22 kHz,
and doesn't understand in the slightest the concepts of information
theory. Then he simply ignore the flatness of the response, the bass
problems, noise problems, distortion problems, speed problems and every
other bloody problem associated with vinyl, .

To me the real killer point is if you take any decent source - analogue or
digital - and copy to digital in the CD format and to vinyl, there were be
a *very* noticeable difference between that master and the vinyl but not
between it and the digital copy. Of course *some* will prefer the vinyl
sound. But then come up with all sorts of bull**** as to why.

--
*Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.