Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
tubegarden tubegarden is offline

Default Here we go again!

Uuf Duh! As we say in Minnesota, well, northern Minnesota, anywho ...

It is wonderful to see you monkeys raping other peoples' hobby
horses Such Elan! Perspicacity!

Meters can measure stuff very accurately, occasionally, if not every
last picosecond ... several were over before meters were even thunked
up, theoretically. Without meters, how can we know???

I listened to big, floor standing AM radio for years well below the
noise floor. Negative dynamic range? Sure, kids. OK, the ocassional
fake gun shot may have breached the surface, briefly ... unless there
was coincident events in the noise mix

Noise is not meaningful, hence the term: noise.

Signal to Noise Ratio and Noise to Signal Ratio are both measureable,
but, if you are listening to the Lone Ranger and Tonto planning to
outwit those Bad Guys, friends, nobody gives a RAT's ass, you should
pardon ...

I remember the Lone Ranger. I know there was noise, but, frankly, I
forgot it. You guys never have any fun.

Just keep pulling it.

Happy Ears!
Al