Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

In article ,
S Viemeister wrote:
There is no fixed number. It depends on the floor plan of the house.
The only dedicated outlets are for refigerators, freezers, dryers and
electric stoves.

Think I prefer our system where all of these can be used on any outlet
in the house. Although fixed heating would normally have an individual
radial circuit. As would water heating.

And electric cookers?

Depends - quite a few ovens these days come with a 13 amp plug. Although
hobs normally need their own radial.

--
*Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.