Scott Dorsey

Default Apple defends tests

Scott Reams wrote:
Besides, what is the difference between "Workstation" and "Personal

Computer"
other than what the vendor decided to call it?

That is exactly my point. What is the difference? If there is no difference
besides the name... then Apple's claim to be first to 64bit is incorrect.
Their claim to the fastest personal computer is also suspect because there
are a number of personal computer/workstation CPUs missing from their tests.

I used to have a Cyber 830 that I didn't have to share with anyone. Does
that count as a 64-bit personal computer? That was, well, it was a long
time ago.