Posted to rec.audio.tech
g g is offline

Default To Ito us

On May 9, 2:05*am, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 5/8/2011 7:15 PM G spake thus:

i probably spelled that wrong. It's been an extremely quiet day for
me, and I don't feel that headache today. I have been under the
assumption I have had an allergy like problem from last October. I can
hear that whistling mostly in my left ear, but very faint. I think
it's over10kHz. Anybody have similar experience??

Nowhere near 10 kHz; you can't hear that high. Try half that.

Yes, I've heard that on occasion. Fortunately am not cursed with that
condition (tinnitus).

--
The current state of literacy in our advanced civilization:

* *yo
* *wassup
* *nuttin
* *wan2 hang
* *k
* *where
* *here
* *k
* *l8tr
* *by

- from Usenet (what's *that*?)

Had hearing test today, passed.

In my own test the ringing is at 8700 Hz and can hear pretty good to
13000 Hz.

Greg