Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] pallison49@gmail.com is offline

Default Listed Specifications for Guitar Speaker Frequency Range

James Price wrote:

An "ad hominem " attack is typically a mixture of verbal abuse and
downright lies posted in place of a proper answer to fair criticism
and/or factual information.

Try reading more carefully and thinking a bit harder next time.

If you can.

Ad hominem: marked by or being an attack on an opponent's character
rather than by an answer to the contentions made.

** Straight from Google I bet.

Question:

Is that not EXACTY what you posted a day or so ago ??

No answer required.

Exhibit A:

"Mike Rivers reputation as a know nothing, bull**** artist is not
in any danger."

** A simple statement of fact.

Mike Rivers makes and has long made his living from folk who mindlessly
believe his nonsense claim he made re published specs being worthless.

There is no answer to his words, since he provided no proof and has
never made any attempt to.

That you have no clue as to the truth, or not, of any of this is
your problem. See my other posts re YOUR character, which you have posted no answer to either.

BTW:

Did you notice that I was the ONLY person to ACTUALLY answer you question ?

Do you have a clue what the word " ingrate " means ?

No answer required.

...... Phil