Willie K.Yee, M.D.

I suspect that the Roland MIDI guitar setup could do this -- it has
separate pickups and feeds for each string.

wrote in message

I've noticed this in a few acoustic guitar tracks before -- some songs
will do this thing where the low E string will be panned hard left, the
A string will be not quite as hard left, the D maybe 20% left, G
center, B 50% right, and the high E hard-right.

How would I go about doing this? I would be very suprised if it were to
mic each string individually, but that just doesn't seem right. Has
anyone done this before?

Regards,
Matt Carpenter

Willie K. Yee, M.D. http://users.bestweb.net/~wkyee