Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes
Multi-grid Multi-grid is offline

Default Output classes A and AB

On Oct 23, 6:33 am, John Byrns wrote:
In article . com,
Andre Jute wrote:

On Oct 22, 2:33 pm, mick wrote:
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:50:47 -0700, Multi-grid wrote:

snip

So then Andre, you mention an AB amp having A power, you reference an
80W SE amp, claim an off the rack Vellman kit is brilliant, and then
attack anybody who'd have the guts to say you've over reached. Even with
poor S/N ratio there is still signal. Let's see some from you. cheers,

Who is this fellow "Multi-grid", and why is he addressing me?

Hi Andre,

This fellow "Multi-grid" is either a Troll, ignorant, or most likely
both, his goal appears to be trying to stir up trouble so he is best
ignored.

Regards,

John Byrns

It appears you folks are living up to your reputation for making
personal attacks. It isn't this:
That sort of street
corner gossip repeated as gospel is what trashes the reputation of
RAT, not putting down the thieves of intellectual rights or
netbullies
and netstalkers -- on the contrary, it is toleration and protection
of
such people that trashes our reputation.

that's doing RAT harm. Getting nasty on the other hand...
cheers,
Douglas