Mike Rivers

In article writes:

People make money recording music without having to sell it in album
form, there are so many other avenues to market music to, music is
everywhere.

This is very true. But a large number of people who write and play
music want to be stars, if only little stars. Commercial musicians and
writers can indeed make a decent living but nobody will ever know
their names.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )