Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Listed Specifications for Guitar Speaker Frequency Range

On 28/04/2019 8:18 pm, John Williamson wrote:
On 28/04/2019 05:38, Trevor wrote:
On 24/04/2019 11:37 pm, Scott Dorsey wrote:
That's why you get separate head amp and cabinet, so you can swap
different cabinets around with the same electronics!

Yeah there is that, never seen a musician do it on stage when they
swap their guitar though! :-)

They are beginning to use combos which can emulate different speakers
and amps, though, and you might not notice the switch being operated.

Yeah I'm well aware of that, but that's just another effect like so many
others they have been using for decades. It's getting over the top now
though, I've seen digital effects boxes with 999 effects. Think they
stopped there just so they could use a 3 digit display. Next stop 9999 I
guess. :-)