Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default How much is live?

On 13-02-2017 12:40, mcp6453 wrote:
How much, if any, of this performance is live?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbZLxymc5XY

If it is all live, it's the best live TV production I've seen. However, I'm quite skeptical.

vox is real, drums visually so precise that I think they too are real.
Bass looks out of sync. Guitar dunno. Strings sound like a good quality
canned product, violin sound alone without looking at the image is a bit
sharp and not what one would expect out of a can, I opt for "cello synth
enhanced" as someone else. Mostly real it appears. But I can't make
heads or tails of how they got it to work. Impressive.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen