Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Default Second DIY (sort of) Amp

Update: The amp has now been running for about 2 weeks without a blip, all transformers cool. So, Now I will add the phono preamp board and run that for a while.

Once that is proven, I will finalize wire management, then move on to aesthetics. This last will be 'interesting' as every part and piece of the amp except for the main board and the components on it is recycled, up to and including much of the internal wiring, screws, nuts, bolts, controls, jacks and more. So things are much larger than they need to be...

More pictures shortly.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA