Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Webb[_3_] Richard Webb[_3_] is offline

Default Need in/on ear monitoring for elderly church service?

Danny writes:
big snip
right, but with pew back speakers the overall system level
doesn't have to be that ungodly loud, yet everybody can hear clearly. =A0=

"~/ IF that's the goal I'd forget anything else.

d Richard, Scott suggested that, I phone the people today and they
" love the idea. That is what we're going to do in there and I'm sure
it will work perfectly. I really appreciate everyone's time. I love
simple and that really sounds perfect. Its the simple things that
completely elude me at times.

That's the way to go. Be sure you build in appropriate
delays to each set of speakers. I think the congregation
will be pleased with the results.

Regards,
Richard