Posted to rec.audio.tubes
maxhifi maxhifi is offline

Default Thanks everyone for your responses!

"Id ita" wrote in message

So, the current fave 45 is suited to meet current real-world facts: my
modest SPL
requirement, a preference for small-ensemble music, an acceptable driver
on hand, and a willingness to take the narrow path through a deeper
experience than that which can be measured and quantified by pedestrian
means.

What kind of driver is it? I built a stereo 2A3 amplifier, using EF37A
drivers, and a 6CA4 rectifier, and love the sound of it, however, it's too
weak to use full time with my main speakers.