Blind Joni

Default (OT)..... What Would You Do With $87 Billion Dollars??

And with 42 million uninsured, the average level
of care that our citizens *receive* is not remotely on the level of the best
care that is *offered*.

Probably true if you define care the right way. You can define preventative
broadly enough to make it seem like a lot of people are under served..then
again many don't think free visits to the family doctor 12 times a year is
necessary especially when tax dollars are paying for it..and I believe Medicade
in NY state allows 12 visits/year/recipient.
I haven't been to the doctor 12 times in 48 years. It works both ways I think.

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY