nmm

Default (OT)..... What Would You Do With $87 Billion Dollars??

On Tue, Sep 9, 2003 12:54 pm, James Boyk wrote:
Blind Joni wrote:
...We have ..in most areas..the BEST "Health care" in the world.

I'm no expert in this; but my impression is that while superb care exists

in
the
USA, by most measures of national health we do not have close to the best
care.

According to the Health Care Olympics that teh show "TV Nation" ran the USA
came in a distant third behind Cuba, and Canada.

The show wasn't allowed to air in that form.. I forget if it was Fox or
the other network TV nation was on. They made the producers FIX the
results so Canada won..