ScotFraser

Default (OT)..... What Would You Do With $87 Billion Dollars??

You don't get it.
We have public schools some kids won't attend. We have trade schools some kids
won't attend. We already have federally funded job training they won't attend.
Sure, some show up, most don't. Why? Because you can't make people want to
better themselves if they don't want to. It doesn't work.

This is such simplistic bull**** it hardly commands the respect of a reply.
This is how the priveleged class has always looked at the poor & minorities, as
sluggards too lazy to better themselves. The truth, as is always the case with
truth, is considerably more complex, but a critical investigation doesn't suit
the shallow mind. Suffice to say, for every instance of an individual not
choosing self betterment there are equal numbers who are denied the
opportunities at self improvement, due to racial discrimination, lack of
economic resources, lack of transportation, lack of child care, simply put,
lack. Blaming the poor for their poverty is convenient, simplistic & typical of
the arrogance of the selfish.

Scott Fraser