ScotFraser

Default (OT)..... What Would You Do With $87 Billion Dollars??

First..you're talking about health care "insurance coverage"..not health
care.

It equals the same thing in practice. Those without insurance can't afford the
care. Same difference.

We have ..in
most areas..the BEST "Health care" in the world.

One can only assume from a statement like this that you've never accessed
health care in any other part of the world. The US is most definitely NOT at
the top of the heap.

We have lots of homeless, 1/3 of whom have *full-time* jobs and still can't
afford housing.

And we fix this how??

Livable wage requirements would be a start.

We have huge unemployment.

6% = HUGE..got it.

Yes it IS huge. With our population that means millions. It's the highest it
has been since the depression, which btw was around 10% unemployment.

Schools a
disaster ...

I agree..see it everyday..just wondering what the government can do to fix
it.

The government can, if it sees the value of education, insure that every
American child gets a state of the art education, because I really don't think
the billionaires are going to use their tax break millions to make sure America
is educated.

Scott Fraser